VS 2008, .NET 3.5, Silverlight 3

Dec 16, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I'm hoping this is still an active project, as the concept is potentially a critical one to us.  I've attempted to load the project using VS2008 SP1, on a system with .NET 3.5 and Silverlight 3 already installed.  After subsequently installing the Silverlight 2 runtime, which seems to be a prerequisite, the project almost loads...only one complaint regarding the project version.

On building, there seem to be numerous conflicts, eg:

Error 14 'TXLifeRequest' is an ambiguous reference between 'WoodgroveAcord.TXLifeRequest' and 'WoodgroveInsurance.NewBusinessService.TXLifeRequest' C:\Documents and Settings\nick\My Documents\Downloads\WoodgroveLiveFinal\Code\WoodgroveLiveFinal\WoodgroveLive_ve\Insurance SL 2\WoodgroveInsurance\Controls\LifeEstimator.xaml.cs 755 13 WoodgroveInsurance

Error 14 'TXLifeRequest' is an ambiguous reference between 'WoodgroveAcord.TXLifeRequest' and 'WoodgroveInsurance.NewBusinessService.TXLifeRequest' c:\Code\WoodgroveLiveFinal\WoodgroveLive_ve\Insurance SL 2\WoodgroveInsurance\Controls\LifeEstimator.xaml.cs 755 13 WoodgroveInsurance

Does the downloadable project still work?  This seems like a showstopper.
Nick Heitz